- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, chopped, and toasted hazelnuts
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 store bought frozen pie crust, defrosted
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and the flour. Add the eggs, hazelnuts, chocolate chips, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir well. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Bake for 1 hour.
Cool the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving.