Curried Chicken and Apple Wraps
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/3 cup 2-percent plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced to yield about 4 cups
- 1 apple (unpeeled), diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- Four 12-inch-diameter whole wheat wraps
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the chutney, yogurt, curry powder, oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
Add the garbanzo beans, goat cheese, green onions, mint, chicken, raisins, hot sauce, if using, lettuce and apples.
Spoon the filling into the center of each wrap, leaving a 2- to 3-inch border. Fold the bottom flap of the wrap up and over the filling. Fold in the sides and roll up tightly to enclose the filling. Cut each wrap in half and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee