Jade's Mini Pancakes with Blueberries
- Total Time:
- 13 min
- 5 min
- 8 min
- 4 servings
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix (recommended: Krusteaz Buttermilk)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
In a small bowl, whisk together the pancake mix and water until just blended and slightly lumpy. Melt the butter on the griddle. For each pancake, add 1 tablespoon of batter to the griddle. Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes each side until golden brown.
In a clean bowl, using an electric hand held mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until thick. Add the sugar and vanilla. Continue whipping until the cream forms stiff peaks.
Top the pancakes with whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
Recipe Courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger