- Olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced thickly
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 1/2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- Fine sea salt
- Garlic herb oil, for serving
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, roughly chopped
For the chicken: Blend the turmeric and some salt with the yogurt in a large bowl and add the chicken. Toss to coat and marinate chicken for at least 10 minutes or up to 2 hours (in the fridge).
To serve, drizzle the chicken with garlic herb oil and spoon a scoop or two of tzatziki directly on top. Plate each dish with a few pieces of grilled veggies and, before serving, squeeze 1 grilled lemon half over the chicken and sprinkle with oregano.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.