Chug a Lug Kiwi Berry Cooler
- 2 kiwis, peeled, 1 muddled, 1 cut into small pieces for garnish
- 1 cup fresh strawberry, 1/2 cup muddled, 1/2 cup cut into small pieces for garnish
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 4 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cups white wine (recommended: Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 3 ounces orange-flavored liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1 -ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup (plus more depending on sugar level of berries)
In a large mixing glass muddle 1 kiwi, 1/2 cup muddled strawberries and 1/2 cup blackberries. Fill halfway with ice, wine, orange-flavored liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake and pour into 2 nice big wine glasses filled with ice. Garnish with kiwi and strawberries slices.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.