A pitcher of these fruity, double-rum cocktails is a potent kickoff to your next tailgate.
- 2 1/4 cups passion fruit juice
- 1 1/2 cups guava juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup dark rum
- 3/4 cup light white rum
- 3/4 cup sugar cane simple syrup
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 to 3 cups ice
- Orange wedges, for garnish
- Passion fruit wedges, for garnish
- Special Equipment: 12-cup punch bowl, hurricane glasses
In a 12-cup punch bowl, add the passion fruit juice, guava juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, dark rum, white rum, simple syrup and lime juice and stir. Fill each hurricane glass with ice and pour in the punch. Garnish with the orange wedges and passion fruit wedges.
From Food Network Kitchens; after further testing and to ensure the best results this recipe has been altered from what was in the actual episode.