Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
- 16 ounces chickpeas
- 6 ounces roasted red bell peppers
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper in adobo
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Toasted pita bread, for serving
Mix all ingredients, except olive oil and pita bread, in food processor until pureed, then slowly add in olive oil.
Let set up for 1 hour prior to serving.
Serve with toasted pita bread.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus in Cucumber Cups, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Homemade Pita Chips, Roasted Red Bell Peppers with Eggplant (Funghetto), Heart Healthy Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Healthy Brunch, Salmon Mousse Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.