- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1/4 cup
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt. Drizzle 1/2 cup olive oil on bread and add to the seasoning mixture. Toss thoroughly. Place the bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
In another bowl, whisk together the sherry, remaining olive oil and honey. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, toss cooled bread cubes, strawberries, tomatoes, blue cheese, orange zest, onion and sherry dressing. Try to coat each bread cube with the dressing.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.