- 4 pork chops, double cut, center cut, bone in
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup sliced (1/4-inch) yellow onions
- 2 cups cored and sliced (1/4-inch) Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large saute pan heat 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil to almost smoking, then add pork chops, shaking off excess marinade. Brown on both sides, then place on a sheet pan and put in the oven for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F.
In the same saute pan deglaze with wine then add onions, apples and raisins and cook until apples are soft and onions are translucent. Add butter salt and pepper, to taste, and keep warm.
Remove chops from oven and add to the apple mixture. Serve hot.