French Chocolate Bark
- 8 ounces very good semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 ounces very good bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole roasted, salted cashews
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Melt the 2 chocolates in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
Pour the melted chocolate over the paper and spread to form a rectangle, using the outline. Sprinkle the cashews, apricots and cranberries over the chocolate. Set aside for 2 hours until firm. Cut the bark in 1 by 3-inch pieces and serve at room temperature.
2007, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved