Avocado and Corn Tostaditas
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted, and halved
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro leaves, plus leaves for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cups store-bought fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted, rinsed and drained
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts only, chopped
- Dash hot sauce, or more to taste
- 20 round tortilla chips
Place the avocado in a bowl. Mash with a fork and add the sour cream, lime juice, and chopped cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well and mix to form a cream. Set aside.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.