Chicory Salad with Blueberries, Hazelnuts, and Aged Manchego
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, smooth or whole-grain
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head chicory (curly endive) or other bitter leafy green, chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 ounces aged Spanish Manchego cheese, shaved
- To prepare the dressing:
In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Shake vigorously to mix well.
Put the chicory in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the greens and toss gently with your hands to coat the leaves. Top with hazelnuts, blueberries, and cheese. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.