Lori's Special Spinach
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups uncut baby spinach, raw
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan
Heat olive oil in medium stock pot, when hot add spinach and chopped garlic. Cook until fully wilted, then add chicken broth and reduce. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with the Parmesan and serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Spinach Salad with Andouille Dressing and Three Nut Crusted Goat Cheese, Spinach Salad with Oranges and Warm Goat Cheese, Creamed Spinach with Crispy Shallots, Latin American, Roasted Vegetable Recipes, Roasted Broccoli Recipes, Roasted Potato Recipes, Spaghetti Squash Recipes, Spinach