- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup cran-raisins
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 dried ancho chile, reconstituted in hot coffee
- 1/2 red onion, diced and sauteed
- 1 chipotle chile
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
Add all the puree ingredients to a blender and blend until a puree forms.
Add the puree and the spice mixture to the top of a double boiler and whisk to combine. Simmer over low heat for about 2 hours.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.