- 1/2 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Mix the yogurt, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl; set aside.
Toss the green beans with the olive oil on a baking sheet; season with salt. Spread in a single layer, transfer to the oven and roast until nicely charred and cooked through, about 13 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Add the caraway seeds and onion and cook, stirring, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley and almonds.
Toss the green beans with the pancetta mixture and transfer to a platter. Spoon the yogurt mixture on top.
Photograph by Yunhee Kim