- 4 fluid ounces (125 ml) Thai or Chinese sweet chili sauce
- 2 fluid ounces (60 ml) cranberry sauce (from a jar)
- 2 fluid ounces (60 ml) dark sweet soy sauce
- 1 clementine, juice and sliced rind
- 1 lime, juice and sliced rind
- 15 to 20 pork spare ribs
Place all the ingredients into a large freezer bag and mix well. Seal the bag and place it on a dish so that it can lie flat. Transfer the bag to the fridge and leave overnight to marinate.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
Remove the ribs from the fridge and transfer them from the freezer bag to a roasting tin and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Transfer the roasting tin to the oven. Cook the ribs in the oven for 1 hour, turning them over after 30 minutes.
Raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and remove the foil from the roasting tin. Cook for a further 15 to 30 minutes, or until the ribs are sticky and cooked through.
To serve, place the ribs onto a large serving plate.