- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 16 peeled and deveined raw shrimp (36/40 size)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 pound cooked spaghetti or penne
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Heat a 12-inch saute pan over medium heat. Add the oil and shrimp, and cook until the shrimp is pink. Add the garlic and wine, and continue cooking until the garlic is opaque and wine is reduced by half. Add the chicken stock and cheese. Bring to a slight boil to thicken. Pour over the cooked pasta and top with the parsley.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.