Dustin's Chicken Spiedini
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 10 min
- 20 min
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 6 ounces Asiago cheese (or any good Italian cheese), cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup high-quality olive oil
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 1 large white onion, sliced thickly lengthwise
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a baking pan lightly with cooking spray. Wrap each chicken strips around each cheese cube and secure with a toothpick. Dip chicken in olive oil and then roll in bread crumbs. Place chicken in the baking pan. Top with bay leaves and sliced onions. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through, and cheese has melted, and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Dustin Walls