- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons red pepper
- 1 clove garlic or 1 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 10 (1-inch thick) pork chops
Combine all ingredients except for the pork chops and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from the heat and cool. Refrigerate sauce overnight to blend flavors.
Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
Apply sauce to chops with dish mop or paint brush. Grill to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-well. Baste with sauce each time they are turned.