- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup mojo seasoning
- 3 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Latino seasoning, such as Goya sazon
- 8 cups seeded, diced tomatoes
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 4 cups cooking wine
- 2 cups green pitted olives, chopped (with or without pimiento)
- 4 to 6 small whole sweet peppers
- 4 bay leaves
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat with the onions, pepper, garlic and mojo. Cook until the garlic turns color, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the ground beef and seasoning turn and cook until the beef is brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
This recipe was provided by a professional chef or restaurant and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.