- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup mojo seasoning
- 3 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Latino seasoning, such as Goya sazon
- 8 cups seeded, diced tomatoes
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 4 cups cooking wine
- 2 cups green pitted olives, chopped (with or without pimiento)
- 4 to 6 small whole sweet peppers
- 4 bay leaves
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat with the onions, pepper, garlic and mojo. Cook until the garlic turns color, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the ground beef and seasoning turn and cook until the beef is brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
This recipe was provided by a professional chef or restaurant and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Jose Baserva, Jose's Real Cuban Food