Queso Fundido Con Poblano
- 1 cup shredded queso fresco
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup cooked crumbled chorizo sausage
- Diced roasted poblano peppers
- Corn tortillas
- Stuffed roasted pepper, garnish, optional
Combine all the ingredients in an oven-proof dish on a baking sheet and melt in the oven. Serve with corn tortillas, garnished with a whole stuffed roasted pepper.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Linda Hacker