Chicken is topped with Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, baked to tenderness and served over spaghetti.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
Place the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top the chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the spaghetti.
Nutritional Values per Serving
Using Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce: : Calories 499, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 83mg, Sodium 767mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 42g, Vitamin A 12%DV, Vitamin C 4%DV, Calcium 19%DV, Iron 19%DV