Quick Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 1 frozen pie shell, pricked several times with tines of a fork
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding, prepared to package directions
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced thin on an angle
- 1 can spray whipped cream
- 1 dark chocolate candy bar
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake pie shell 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
Line the baked and cooled pie shell with a layer of chocolate pudding, half of the prepared amount. Add a layer of bananas. Top with remaining prepared instant chocolate pudding and remaining bananas. Cover the top with a giant swirl of whip cream from the spray can, starting at the center and working out. Shave a chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler and top pie with shavings. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray