- 1 pound fresh smoked or plain fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 pound deli sliced sweet sopressata
- 1/2 pound deli sliced hot sopressata
- 1/2 pound deli sliced Genoa salami
- 1 pound sharp provolone
- 2 cups good quality large olives, available in bulk bins near deli
- 2 cups giardiniera hot pickled vegetable salad, drained
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (16-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into pieces
Arrange meats and cheeses on cutting board. Pile olives, giardiniera, artichokes and red peppers into small bowls and set along edge of board or serving tray. Place knives near cheeses and seafood forks in olives and veggies to serve. Place an extra ramekin out to collect pits from olives.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.