Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus lemon wedges for garnish
- 16 jumbo shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- 1 (28-ounce) can chunky style crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire, eyeball it
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, eyeball it
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 4 shots ice cold vodka
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Squeeze half of the lemon over the shrimp and sprinkle them with a little salt. Mix together the remaining lemon juice, tomatoes, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, celery, vodka and pepper in a small pitcher. When ready to serve, pour the sauce into martini glasses. Hook the shrimp, 4 per glass, around edges. Make garnish wedges of lemons to hook on the edges of the glasses and serve.
TIP: Chill some martini glasses in your freezer the morning of your dinner club party to serve these cocktails.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Shrimp Cocktail with Tomatillo-Horseradish Sauce, Grilled Shrimp Cocktail with Horseradish Cream Dipping Sauce, Shrimp Cocktail with Guacamole, Antipasti Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Spicy Shrimp Recipes, Shrimp Scampi Recipes, Asian Appetizer Recipes, Shrimp Cocktail Recipes