Bloody Mary Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus lemon wedges for garnish
- 16 jumbo shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- 1 (28-ounce) can chunky style crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire, eyeball it
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, eyeball it
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 4 shots ice cold vodka
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Squeeze half of the lemon over the shrimp and sprinkle them with a little salt. Mix together the remaining lemon juice, tomatoes, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, celery, vodka and pepper in a small pitcher. When ready to serve, pour the sauce into martini glasses. Hook the shrimp, 4 per glass, around edges. Make garnish wedges of lemons to hook on the edges of the glasses and serve.
TIP: Chill some martini glasses in your freezer the morning of your dinner club party to serve these cocktails.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.