- 1 (10-ounce) sack baby spinach
- 1/3 pound blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 (6 ounce) can walnut halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, warmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Place spinach on a large platter. Top with blue cheese and walnuts. Warm maple syrup in a small saucepan. Pour vinegar into a small bowl. Whisk oil into vinegar in a slow stream. Whisk maple syrup into dressing in a slow stream. Pour dressing down over the salad platter and serve. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.