- 1/2 -ounce olive oil
- 1/2 -ounce garlic, peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces clams or cockles
- 2 medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 ounces salmon, cut into small cubes
- 2 small crab legs (any type)
- 4 ounces cooking wine, Chablis
- 2 1/2 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 medium scallops
- 1 lemon, halved (1/2 juiced and 1/2 cut in wedges)
- Pinch fresh parsley leaves
- 1 -ounce whole sweet butter
- 1/4 bunch fresh basil, leaves chopped
In a medium skillet over high heat, add oil. When oil is hot, briefly saute garlic then add the clams. Reduce heat to medium; add all remaining seafood except scallops. Cook until the fish is almost done. Deglaze the pan with white wine. Add the tomato sauce, scallops and juice from half of the lemon. Cover and let simmer about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; add parsley, butter and basil. Serve in a large bowl and garnish with lemon wedges.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.