Grilled Chicken Breasts and Linguica
- 8 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 6 to 8 ounces each
- Grill seasoning, preferred brand Montreal Seasoning, or salt and coarse pepper, to your taste
- 1 lemon. juiced
- 3 tablespoons dry cooking sherry
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds linguica sausages
- A handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
Season chicken with grill seasoning or salt and pepper. Combine lemon, sherry and oil in a shallow dish and turn chicken in the mixture to coat evenly. Score chicken 2 minutes on each side on grill. Transfer to a baking dish and set chicken into oven. Roast chicken for 15 minutes. Add linguica to hot grill pan and reduce heat to medium high. Grill 10 minutes to crisp casings and remove from heat. Pile chicken on serving plate and top with parsley. Pile linguica along side chicken and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Cipollini Stuffed Chicken Breasts and Poached Leeks with a Dijon Vinaigrette, Grilled Chicken Dogs With Sweet Potato Fries, Grilled Red Chile-Buttermilk Brined Chicken With Spicy Mango-Honey Glaze, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Chicken Soup Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Sausage, Veal Chop Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.