Iceberg Lettuce Chopped Salad with "French" Dressing
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, core removed and chopped
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available in produce section
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and white pepper
Combine lettuce and chopped veggies in salad bowl.
Add all of the dressing ingredients into a blender. Put the top in place and blend on high until dressing is combined. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Adjust salt and pepper, to your taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.