- 1 head iceberg lettuce, core removed and chopped
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available in produce section
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and white pepper
Combine lettuce and chopped veggies in salad bowl.
Add all of the dressing ingredients into a blender. Put the top in place and blend on high until dressing is combined. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Adjust salt and pepper, to your taste.