Pasta del Magnifico alla Garga
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cognac or dry sherry
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 large navel orange, zested
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped, about 3 sprigs
- 12 leaves fresh basil, shredded or torn
- 1/2 pound linguini, cooked to al dente, or 3/4 pound fresh linguini, cooked to al dente
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
In a skillet over medium low heat, heat cream. Add cognac or dry sherry, lemon and orange zest and salt. Simmer sauce 7 to 10 minutes. Add mint and basil to the sauce. Toss hot, drained pasta with sauce and grated cheese. Transfer to serving dish or dinner plates.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.