Very Berry Smash with Meringues and Sorbet or Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 pint blackberries
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of raspberries
- A few fresh mint leaves, chopped
- A couple fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 shots limoncello liquor or 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 pint lemon sorbet or vanilla ice cream
- 4 plain (vanilla) store-bought meringue nests
Mash the berries and herbs with the limoncello or syrup in a bowl with a potato masher or fork. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Scoop the sorbet or ice cream into serving bowls and add the meringues. Pour the berry mash on top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.