- 1 (1 pound bag) mini frozen ravioli
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup asparagus tips, blanched
- 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped basil
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 cup jarred tomato sauce
Cook ravioli according to package instructions.
For the Adults: In a medium saute pan over medium heat add 2 tablespoons olive oil. When oil is hot add onions and cook, stirring occasionally until onions release their natural sugar and become golden brown, about 20 minutes.
To the onions add, the tomatoes, asparagus, 1/2 the ravioli, 1/2 the chicken, salt, pepper and remaining olive oil and saute until all ingredients are heated through. Garnish with 1/2 the basil and some Parmesan cheese.
For the Kids: Saute remaining chicken with tomato sauce and remaining ravioli. Cook until sauce is hot and chicken is heated through. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with remaining basil and Parmesan cheese, to taste.