Smoked Salmon Pizza
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch diameter pizza shell (recommended: Boboli)
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 6 ounces smoked sliced salmon
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped capers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place pizza shell on a baking sheet. Spread cream cheese over entire surface of pizza shell. Sprinkle with garlic powder and lay salmon slices on top. Bake until cream cheese melts and salmon is golden. Top with chives and capers.
2007, Robert Irvine, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller