Venison Stuffed Shrimp in Bacon Wrap
- 1/2 pound ground venison
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cloves shallots, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 pieces extra-jumbo shrimp (size: 16 to 20 count per pound), peeled and de-veined
- 8 slices bacon, cut in 1/2 (16 halves)
Combine venison, pork, basil, parsley, garlic, shallots, eggs, and salt and pepper and mix well.
Make an incision along back of each shrimp and stuff with pork mixture. Secure by wrapping the half slice of bacon around each shrimp. Broil until meat stuffing is cooked and bacon is golden brown, being careful to avoid overcooking shrimp.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Green Chile-Stuffed Pepper Steaks Wrapped in Bacon, Feta Stuffed Shrimp, Cajun Snapper and Shrimp over Bacon Cheddar Cheese Grits with Red Pepper Coulis, Dinner Parties Recipes, Cocktail Party, Deviled Egg Recipes, Prime Rib Recipes, Shrimp Cocktail Recipes, Leg of Lamb Recipes