- 1 cup diced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, plus 1 tablespoon oil from jar
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Heat the oil from sun-dried tomatoes in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown on all sides. Add tomatoes, broccoli rabe, olives, and 1/4 cup water, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook 3 minutes, until broccoli rabe wilts and chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat, transfer to a serving plate and top with feta cheese. Usually served with capellini pasta or rice.