- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce, left over from Spaghetti and Meatballs or storebought
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 4 (5-ounce) halibut fillets
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
Add tomato sauce to a saucepan. Add garlic, olives, capers, wine and anchovy paste and bring mixture to a simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat. Meanwhile, season halibut on both sides with salt and black pepper. Add halibut fillets to sauce, cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes, until fish is fork tender.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.