- 2 pounds frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar plus more for dusting
- 3 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (7.75-ounce) packet butter biscuit mix (recommended: Bisquick Complete)
- 3/4 cup cream soda, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 (4-inch) ramekins with butter flavored cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl combined biscuit mix and remaining cream soda. Mix until well blended. Sprinkle biscuit mix over berries. Dust with sugar. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm.