- 1/2 (16-ounce box) rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 lemon, zested and juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup garlic croutons
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium heat. Add the pasta and stir gently. Boil uncovered, stirring occasionally until al dente, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat. Drain well and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the Caesar dressing, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, Parmesan and pepper. Add the croutons, and cooked cooled pasta. Mix until all of the pasta is coated with the dressing. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. This pasta salad can be made a day ahead, just reserve the croutons and add them 15 minutes before you are ready to serve.