- 1 store bought frozen pound cake, thawed
- Melted butter, for brushing
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 block (8 ounces) soft cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Sour candy ribbon, rock candy, and mini chocolate sandwich cookies, for decorating
Set up the grill for direct cooking over medium heat and oil the grates.
Slice the pound cake into 3/4-inch thick slices with a serrated knife.
Using car-shaped cookie cutters, cut out car shapes from the slices of cake. Brush with butter and place on the grill. Cook until nice grill marks appear, about 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the whipped topping, cream cheese, and coconut extract.
Frost the car shaped cakes with a small amount of the coconut frosting.
To decorate the cars: Use ribbon candy as racing stripes, rock candy as windows, and mini chocolate sandwich cookies as wheels.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.