- 2 1/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 box (0.6 oz.) sugar-free cranberry gelatin (recommended: Jell-O)
- 3/4 cup orange flavored vodka
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce (recommended: Ocean Spray)
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Fresh cranberries and mint sprigs, for garnish
In a medium saucepan, bring the cranberry juice to a boil. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl and pour in the gelatin. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in vodka. Chill 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the refrigerator until it begins to set. Stir in remaining ingredients. Divide into 12 (4-ounce) molds. Refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
Remove from molds by first running the tip of a sharp knife around the edge of the mold to loosen side. Then dip the bottom of mold in a bowl of warm water. Invert onto a plate. Serve garnished with fresh cranberries and a sprig of fresh mint
Thank you! your flag was submitted.