Pork Tenderloin with Plum Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt (recommended: Lawry's)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup white wine (recommended: Chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup Chinese-style plum sauce (recommended: Dynasty)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
In a small bowl, stir together garlic salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper. Season all sides of tenderloin; set aside.
Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Let tenderloin rest 25-30 minutes before slicing. Slice 1/2-inch thick slices at an angle.
Serve sliced tenderloin hot with plum sauce drizzled on top.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Lemon Salt Marinated Pork Tenderloin, Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Flageolet Ragout and Frizzled Brussels Sprout Leaves, Grilled Pork Tenderloin, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Main Dish, Flank Steak Recipes, Pork Tenderloin Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Short Ribs Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.