Pork Tenderloin with Plum Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt (recommended: Lawry's)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup white wine (recommended: Chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup Chinese-style plum sauce (recommended: Dynasty)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
In a small bowl, stir together garlic salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper. Season all sides of tenderloin; set aside.
Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Let tenderloin rest 25-30 minutes before slicing. Slice 1/2-inch thick slices at an angle.
Serve sliced tenderloin hot with plum sauce drizzled on top.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Paul Young