Pork Tenderloin with Plum Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt (recommended: Lawry's)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup white wine (recommended: Chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup Chinese-style plum sauce (recommended: Dynasty)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
In a small bowl, stir together garlic salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper. Season all sides of tenderloin; set aside.
Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Let tenderloin rest 25-30 minutes before slicing. Slice 1/2-inch thick slices at an angle.
Serve sliced tenderloin hot with plum sauce drizzled on top.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pork Tenderloin with Eggplant Relish, Rosemary Pork Tenderloin, Stuffed Pork Tenderloin over Grilled Kale drizzled with Grilled Peach Whiskey Beurre Blanc, Roast Beef Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Pork Butt Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Fruit Dessert, Prime Rib Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.