Pork Tenderloin with Plum Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt (recommended: Lawry's)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup white wine (recommended: Chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup Chinese-style plum sauce (recommended: Dynasty)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
In a small bowl, stir together garlic salt, poultry seasoning, and black pepper. Season all sides of tenderloin; set aside.
Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Let tenderloin rest 25-30 minutes before slicing. Slice 1/2-inch thick slices at an angle.
Serve sliced tenderloin hot with plum sauce drizzled on top.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pork Tenderloin Posole with Bottom of the Bowl Nacho Surprise, Central Illinois Pork Tenderloin, Cocoa-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Chocolate Tomato Sauce, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Slow Cooking, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.