- 24 bread slices (recommended: white, rye, whole grain, pumpernickel, or a combination)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- Special Equipment: 3-inch round cookie cutter
Using a round cookie cutter, cut out the center of the bread, removing the crusts.Guacamole Chicken Tea Sandwiches:
Take a piece of the bread and, using a butter knife, spread 1 side of it with guacamole. Spread 1 side of another piece of bread with mayonnaise. Top guacamole with chicken and then the mayonnaise-smeared bread.Chive Cream Cheese and Cucumber Tea Sandwiches:
Mix chives into the softened cream cheese. Spread 1 side of 1 slice of bread with the chive cream cheese. Top with a few slices of cucumber and then with another slice of bread.Prosciutto Melon Tea Sandwiches:
Place prosciutto on 1 slice of bread. Top with some melon and another slice of bread.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.