- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
For the Whipped Cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream, have very cold or in ice bath
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 cinnamon graham crackers, broken into planks
In a bowl, toss together the strawberries, orange juice, and sugar. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes, tossing a few times while it rests.
To make the whipped cream: In a large bowl, whisk the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the honey, sugar, and vanilla. Continue to whisk until medium stiff peaks form.
Remove the strawberries from the bowl with a slotted spoon and add to the whipped cream. With a rubber spatula, gently fold the strawberries into the whipped cream. Pour into a serving glass or dish and serve with graham crackers, either crumbled over the top or use them as a scoop.