- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped soy beans
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon red peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 4 swordfish steaks
Combine all ingredients, except swordfish, in a bowl and mix together well. Set aside.
Preheat a grill to medium-high, using mesquite wood. Place swordfish on grill and quickly sear. Dredge swordfish in the white wine mixture and then return to the grill. Cook until desired doneness; fish should be opaque and a knife should slide in easily.
Remove fish from the heat and serve with fresh vegetables and a starch of choice.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.