- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound salmon filet, skinned and cut into 1 1/2" cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, boiled for 2 minutes and cooled in ice water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
In a glass baking dish combine the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Add the salmon cubes and toss to coat. Let sit for 10 minutes. Heat oil in large skillet or wok until it is just smoking.
Stir in the mushrooms and toss to cook quickly. Add the salmon and continue to toss and cook for another 1 minute. Add cooked broccoli and toss to coat. Pour in the remaining marinade from the salmon and sprinkle in the sesame seeds. Serve immediately with rice.