- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon celery salt, divided
- 1 lime, quartered
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 24 ounces canned clamato juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated, or bottled horseradish (optional)
- 6 ounces vodka
Place 3 tablespoons celery salt in a thin layer in a small dish or shallow bowl. Take empty serving glasses and moisten their rims with a lime wedge. Dip rims in celery salt to coat. Shake off excess.
In a pitcher, mix lime juice, Clamato juice, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, pepper, remaining celery salt, horseradish and vodka. Stir. Pour into glasses over ice.