Mini Chicken Pizzas
- Two 13.8-ounce cans premade pizza crust dough
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and diced
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced and cooked until crisp
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Press out the pizza dough to a 1/2-inch thickness and punch out rounds using a 3-inch biscuit cutter. Transfer to two baking sheets and brush the crusts with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella and 1 cup of the cheddar. Top with the bell pepper, red onion, garlic, chicken and bacon. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup mozzarella and 1 cup cheddar over the pizzas and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Bake until the crusts are lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
Adapted from Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood (c) Clarkson Potter 2010