Roasted Turkey with Herb Cream Cheese and Strawberries
- 1 (8-ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves or chervil, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 8 slices good quality dense white bread, toasted
- 1/2 pound roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- Fleur de sel*, optional
- *Fleur de sel is a high grade coarse sea salt and is available at gourmet shops.
More Recipes and Ideas:
NoCal Smoked Roasted Turkey with Pumpkin Sage Gravy, Roasted Turkey Rubbed with Roasted Jalapeno, Fresh Sage & Orange Butter, Countdown #4 Classic Roasted Turkey, Antipasti Recipes, Turkey Chili Recipes, Strawberry Shortcake Recipes, Turkey Sandwiches, Turkey Burger Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers
Thank you! your flag was submitted.