When it comes to Thanksgiving, who needs days of preparation and stress when 60 minutes of carefree cooking can render an even better result? This year do yourself a favor and step into the kitchen with Rachael Ray for a quick, easy, affordable and delicious holiday meal that you can whip up in just an hour's time. With a menu that invokes Italy, the Mediterranean, Spain, and the good ol' U.S.A., Rachael Ray pulls off the unthinkable yet again with Thanksgiving in 60 II - The Sequel.
Whether you're looking for turkey recipes, stuffing, side dishes, pies or other desserts, we've got you covered. Find great advice and Thanksgiving recipes to plan your Thanksgiving dinner menu.
Recipes in This Episode
- Pressed Herbs and Spices Turkey Breast, Pumpkin-Zucchini Muffin Stuffin' with Chipotle Gravy
- Spanish Nibbles: Hot Olives with Citrus and Spice, Marcona Almonds, Paprika Toasted Chick Peas
- Manchego Potatoes
- Orange Scented Green Beans
- Pecan Pie with Chocolate-Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Cheddar Soup with Crispy Tortilla Crunch